September 05, 2012

Coat info

Here's some more info about the coat I'm going to make. The pattern is from the Swedish sewing magazine Sömnadsmagasin issue nr 11/2011. It's a plus size pattern and making size EU46.




Here are the fabrics I will use. It's the fantastic polar fleece/bouclé in petrol/teal (though it looks more like blue in the photos) and some cheap satin fabric for lining.


Here's a close-up of the bouclé side:


 I hope my coat will be great and I feel positive about the project, even though I'm totally terrified of sewing in satin and putting in a lining, two things I've never ever done... Well, let's just see how it goes, I'm in no hurry, I probably won't need the coat until 2-4 weeks from now (yep, that's the climate in Sweden for you...).

Bye for now (but back soon with a post about my party dress),

Johanna

1 comment:

  1. Oh that coat is beautiful! And a real life looking model too! Hail to the redheads...(since I am too I love seeing redhead models. I love teal..there is something so calming about it, it's been my favorite color lately! Excited to see your coat!

    ReplyDelete