May 24, 2013

MMM '13 week 3 & 4 (day 17-24)

Ok, here's another bunch of MMM photos. This round I haven't forgotten to take photos, yay! I can't believe there's only one week left of Me Made May. It has gone by pretty quickly I must say. And it hasn't been difficult at all to stick to my pledge of wearing at least one me-made garment every day.

May 17




May 18




May 19


New polka dot shorts (not blogged yet).


May 20




May 21


Kirsten kimono tee (still not blogged....oops).


May 22




May 23


Slim Burdastyle jeans and a white Burdastyle t-shirt with ruched sleeves (not blogged yet).


May 24



My plans for this weekend includes starting to pack for my trip to mallorca next weekend! I can't remember if I've told you but I'm going with my class to Mallorca for 5 days, it's going to be fab! Really looking forward to it. :)

What are your weekend plans?

BTW, I can't believe my blog has had more than 10000 pageviews!!!!!!

Bye for now,

Johanna

1 comment:

  1. you look great in every single one of your photos. Not only is the outfit on point but your smile is infectious. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete