November 01, 2013

Update

So... I've been out of the blogging loop for a while and that's due to a few things but mainly that I'm having another burn-out episode ("a dip") so I'm exhausted most of the time and I haven't had much energy left for sewing, and none for taking photos and blogging. The other big thing is that my dad is terminally ill and I've spent a lot of my free time driving to see him in the hospital (he lives three hours away by car).

So two major bummers (don't think I take my dad's condotion lightly just because I call it a bummer)... but I have a good thing going on as well and that's my family's first vacation together abroad! I, my husband and my kids are going to Tenerife for a week next Friday!!! Yay!

Anyway, now my head is in packing mode and trying to figure out what to bring for a beach vacation...

I have done some sewing this last month and today I finally scraped together some energy to take photos, so now you can expect some posts and FOs! Finally.... :)

Our hotel in Tenerife! Looks grand, doesn't it?!
Bye for now,

Johanna

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about the setbacks in your life, it sounds like a vacation it just what you need. I hope everything works out as good as it can given the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete