March 12, 2014

Floral beanie

A new beanie for me!
It's very practical to sew my own hats since that's what I wear everyday. This one's been on my mind for a while but I couldn't make until today since I had misplaced the pattern and didn't find it until this morning! (Messy me...)


I did not make the crocheted flowers because I don't know how to. I bought them a while back from Panduro for another project.



I wore the new beanie to work and got several compliments! And it's such quick and easy project to make.


Bye for now,

Johanna

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! it's Angela, why it's showing my blog handle (which I've been too scared to post on..yet) I don't know..but anyway love the beanie project and I got to catch up on all your sewing! Just lovely, love all your items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela! So nicce to hear from you! I've been following you on Pinterest and I've "visited" your store! So many pretty things there! Mail me if you want to! I still have the same address!

      Delete